When it comes to food, I had to try different dishes.
I had ordered
* Virgin phalsa - this is my recommended drink of this place. It is the best.
* Pineapple juice - freshly prepared juice
* Palak patta chaat - I had tasted this at their Ashok Vihar outlet and I was craving for this for a long time after tasting it for the first time. It was such a relief after tasting this dish. My family also liked it a lot.
* Italian Caesar salad (non-veg) - This was freshly prepared and loaded with veggies and chicken.
* Paneer tikka - Paneer was so so so soft and yummy. Loved the tikka flavour.
* Bhatti chicken - this had little gravy and dry composition and it was soft, juicy and tender. Loved the smoky flavour and the way it was prepared.
* Dum chicken biryani - it was not spicy and it was garnished with fried onions which gave it an amazing look. Loved the taste.
* Navrattan korma - loaded with fox nuts and veggies, this is not spicy and yummy.
* Murgh mussalam - we had ordered a quarter plate and still we couldn't finish it. It was also not spicy but very delectable.
In bread, we had ordered Mirchi paratha and butter naan and both were amazing and soft. At the end of the meal, they give you wipes to clean your hands. Along with that, they give gudd and mouth fresheners.
Great experience in terms of food, service, ambience and presentation.
Definitely going to recommend this place to all my near and dear ones.