Shoonya Festival, MudHouse Experiential Hostel, Jibhi
21 Jun 2019 - 23 Jun 2019
Shoonya is a three-day festival happening in Jibhi (Tirthan Valley) that celebrates nothingness (hence, the name Shoonya). This festival invites you to break away from your hectic 9-5 life, pick up a new skill and really, just unwind.
Curated experiences including drum circles, mandala-making, poetry, storytelling, nature walks, fishing, block-printing and more, all centred to unite one’s heart, mind and soul will be a part of this festival's itinerary. Acoustic and EDM gigs will be scheduled every night and there'll also be a flea market at the venue where products made by local artisans will be up for sale.
Shoonya can be a good excuse to get out of town, so, get your tickets pronto!
How's The Venue
The venue for the festival is Mudhouse Experiential Hostels in Jibhi, Himachal. Jibhi is an old-school Himalayan village in the Banjar valley that's surrounded by pine, deodar and cedar trees with traditional houses built using stone, mud, and wood. It's almost 12 hours away from Delhi by bus.
The passes for the festival are priced as follows:
- INR 3999/person (includes curated activities and workshops only; no accomodation or food)
- INR 5499 for Quechua Camp Pass (includes accomodation for one person for 2 nights in a camp on twin/triple sharing basis + festival pass)
- INR 6499 for Mudhouse Dorm Pass (includes accommodation for one person for 2 nights in dorm + festival pass)
- INR 6999 for Jibhi Alpine Camp Pass (includes accommodation for one person for 2 nights in Jibhi camps on twin/triple sharing basis + festival pass)
- INR 16,999 (includes accommodation for two people for 2 nights in a room + festival pass for two)
The above ticket prices does not include transportation and meals. One can buy a food pass as an add-on pass while booking the tickets.
Shoonya is a zero-waste festival. All plastic waste generated by the attendees needs to be taken back by them or upcycled at the festival.