* Beetroot & kale salad it was crunchy and delicious - Superfood, with ultra-thin beetroot and shredded kale with goat cheese and walnuts sprinkled on it generously
* Sambal Oelek Chicken - Nicely grilled with special chutney and served on pita bread and the portion is quite filling!
* Paneer Shashlik - Initially I thought that the tasty, spicy layer of crumbs is of papad, but it was indeed corn crumbs
* Chicken and Jalapeño pide- Was average, can skip it!
* Best of the entire lot - Mushroom Risotto- The smoky, charcoal flavour in the dish was actually of the mushrooms - and if you are here then you have to try this for sure!!
The drinks now :
* Elderflower & basil cooler - A must-have a refreshing drink!
* Mango & passion fruit sour - The flavour of passion fruit, mango juice and kafir lime flavour is again awesome!
* Mr Boats - This was one hell of a huge drink, good for two people: vodka, basil, lime slices and sprinkled with colourful flowers!
* Scent: Very beautifully blended galangal syrup, white rum and lemongrass flavour
Dessert part :
* Tres Leches - Have to try the dessert - pleasure on the palate
* Churros with chocolate is something of you want you can skip!
Overall - a must place to go if you are in Aerocity!