We ordered many dishes and the flavours were spot on.
* Thandai was my beverage of the day and excellent.
* Bengali Rasgulla chat was unique and is highly recommended
* Tandoori kathal, Tandoori pineapple and Rajma chana ke kabab were my favourites in starters and also low on calories.
* Amongst main dishes must-try dishes are Amritsari Chole and Sarson ka saag.
There were many more dishes like kathal biryani , good old dal makhni which I enjoyed and will go back soon to have another large meal .
* Not to forget they have a whole floor dedicated to desserts. Gelato of many flavours, Cake pops, Dessert in jar and Cotton candy are simply wow!
One needs a special visit to the outlet for tasting desserts only.