Ambience - It's a 3 storey building with ample space with comfortable plush sofas and spacious tables. The atmosphere of the place is very cheerful with loud music. Also, they have an amazing rooftop!
1. Shroom shroom: These were mushrooms coated in green marination with tasty dips. The mushrooms were cooked perfectly and stuffed with paneer.
2. The duo of paneer tikka: These were two types of paneer, with green and red marination. These were great.
3. Heavenly Momo's: This was a platter of total 8 Momo which had a different type of Momo's, gravy, fried, tandoori, steamed, vegetable, paneer. These were served with 3 different dips.
4. Overloaded veg pizza: It was very tasty.
5. Creamy parmesan pasta: It was very creamy and cheesy.
6. Vegetable pakoras: It was as if pakodas were cooked like dry Manchurian. It was a very tasty starter.
7. Choco sneaker shake: Very thick, creamy and smooth.
8. Paneer makhani and prunes infused Dal makhani (main course): Very good quantity vice and perfect in taste as well.
Service - Their service was very fast and the staff was very polite.