They have some amazing cocktails and mocktails. Do try their mango smoothie and Devil’s martini.
1. Crispy Potato Skins – Served piping hot, this baked dish was a great eat. Loved the flavor of beans, sour cream and tomato salsa on the top
2. Veg Seekh Kebab – Presentation was great but the dish was bland and dry
3. Spanakopita (Greek Spinach Pie)– This was my favourite. A triangular starter which looks like samosa filled with spinach and cheese. This oozes flavour in every bite and seems so healthy. Can’t stop eating it.
1. Paneer Tikka Masala – This is so authentic and buttery /creamy. Loved it
2. Tandoori Paneer Steak – Liked the combo of mashed potatoes, boiled veggies, rice, and the paneer; it was subtle yet delicious
3. Penna Primavera – The pasta was a bit disappointing for me personally; it tasted more like arrabbiata and had a little too much sauce for my liking
4. Jeera Rice – Nice and flavorful
5. Naan – Really Soft
1. Churros – Satiate your sweet tooth with this Spanish fried dough pastry; served with chocolate sauce and ice cream, it is the perfect end to your meal. One of the best churros I have had in a long time. Have it hot.