But in this recent visit, I was bent over to focus on their delicious food & mocktails.
* Started with Mr Herby a heady mocktail with an infusion of basil, lychee, lemon n simple syrup with a spring of clipped rosemary that just made it perfect for a warm afternoon in Bangalore. With every sip, you get a whiff of the herb clipped to the glass, absolutely delicious.
* Edge signature mocktails are ad good as their cocktails, the delicious-looking hibiscus champagne had the perfect punch of colour & flavour, with almost non-existent hibiscus flavour, with light citrusy soda notes, perfect to say cheers.
* The Loaded nachos were a perfect start to the array of appetisers which wanted to try out, followed by the paneer tikka stuffed with a mild infusion of honey peanut stuffing.
* The vegetarian Siu Mai with a filling of spinach and corn, such delicious steamed goodness.
* The Grilled pineapple with cinnamon was such a refreshing dish to the regular caramelised grilled pineapple, the cinnamon was a perfect addition to this amazing sweet-sour pineapple chunk.
With so much of starters, we decided to just finish off our main course by staring a flatbread & call it desserts. The wild mushroom sourdough flatbread pizza with truffle oil was my personal favourite, absolutely love every bite of it.
The dessert we chose was a decadent Belgian chocolate ganache gateau which was absolutely yummy, a perfect end to a perfect meal.
I highly recommend this place for having such delicious and wide menu, and I loved everything that I tried and want to visit again to cover my favourites from their menu, soon.