Coming to the f&B they have a fully-fledged bar and they serve mostly a mix of continental and Indian fare. I found the pricing to be quite reasonable
Plus they have hookah as well. We tried the paan kiwi mint hookah flavour and it was a good one, made less strong the way we like it.
Coming to the food, we tried a couple of starters
1) Mushroom cheese canapes: a must-try dish, super cheesy and damn tasty
2) Fish Tikka: very well marinated fish, cooked to perfection this was a good choice we made.
3) Butter garlic prawns: absolutely lovely, loved the creamy buttery sauce in which the prawns were tossed, just yum to the core.
4) Crispy corn: it was just done right, crunchy spicy and starchy
5) Vegetarian a la Kiev: it's a sizzler and loved the Mexican rice served along with it. The vegetable party was a good one and so was the buttery cheese sauce served along with it.
6) Spinach a cheese canneloni: a real good one, you should try this.
All of this was chugged down with their cocktails, I tried the Love sex and dhoka cocktail, it was a good one with vodka, Salted caramel syrup and bitters, pretty new combo but done right.
Tried the desserts and I wouldn't recommend them out here, as the Brownie served was slightly on the staler end, plus the Shahi tukda was a disaster.
Would recommend this place clearly for the main course starters and hookah. The service was slightly on the slower side since they are understaffed looks like that can be worked on. Recommended to go in the evenings to enjoy the Bengaluru breeze and church street vibes