The Indiranagar one will be so crowded you can't even get seats without waiting 1 hour on the weekends if you don't book the table.
They have an indoor seating and smoking area as well.
1) The Kheema samosa: Brilliantly done samosa with the blend of kheema, onion and green peas. This was exactly like the one you get during Ramzan time.
2) Frazer Town kheema paratha: No need to tell about this, as the name States. A very humble yet delicious dish during Ramzan time is so famous in Frazer town Bangalore.
3) Bombat Ghee Roast: Highly flavorful homemade ghee roast taste.
4) Pork Rib: This is my favourite here, ordered two plates of this. Amazing for pork lovers. Must try.
OMG, every dessert in their menu was damn delicious.
1. Owners gulab jamun: Jumbo-sized Jamun and best you can get in Bangalore.
2. Pineapple pastry: This is my favourite here. This looks like tresleches.
3. Filter coffee Cheesecake: One Amazing dessert for coffee Lovers.
4. Forest honey cake: For all 90's kids who are missing the honey cake and trying to find the good honey cake in Bangalore, this place is for you. The best you can get.
5. Bobs royal Apple pie: This was good too, I feel the quantity raisins had made the taste little out.
6. Coorg forest cake: This was good too.
If you are looking for a restro-bar with good food and very light on the pockets. This is the best option you can get.