A phenomenal café serving some delicious burgers with loads of options for vegetarians and meat lovers.
Once you step in you will be greeted with some open space on both sides and some indoor seating options with cosy corners. The place is lit well and seating options are quite comfortable.
One can choose to order burger of their choice along with a hot chocolate and sit outside and enjoy the cool weather, what else can you ask for.
Best stories are like the best burgers. Big, juicy and messy. Their signature burgers are something which ought not to be missed
What I tried and recommend here
* Fire bird chicken burger (crispy chicken patty topped with fresh veggies and sauce) must try for chicken lovers
* Detroit lamb burger (lamb patty which is cooked to perfection and paired with sautéed mushrooms, cheese and jalapenos)
* Paris beef burger – which is my personal favourite as the beef patty is juicy and just melts in mouth along with fresh ingredients make this one a classic
If you are in mood to try their sliders it’s a wiser choice too.
Thick shakes are perfect fillers, be it red velvet milk shake or the chocolate peanut shake I’m pretty happy with the amount of richness and great taste it offers.
And not to worry in desserts they have some delectable choices which would leave you craving for more.
* Skillet cookie – Freshly baked almond cookie dough in a warm skillet filled with melted Belgian chocolate which is topped with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream is a perfect choice and one which has a perfect amalgamation of cookies baked and topped with chocolate making it a delectable one
* Profiteroles are something which is new on their menu and worth a try.
* French choux pastry balls stuffed with custard and then coated with hot Belgian chocolate garnished with shaved almonds, relish them when warm.
Pricing is a bit high but nevertheless a burger along with warm cup of hot chocolate which is their USP will make sure you are full and would tick all the right notes, be it taste, meat cooked to perfection or the quality of ingredients like buns and veggies or Belgian chocolate they use.
VFM: A perfect hangout place for all burger lovers in New Tippasandra. And best part they are open till 1 am in the night. So for all party folks who wanna have some good meal post party do head to Burger seigneur
You will be contended with the messy and juicy burgers they offer you. Will be back soon for the warm cup of hot chocolate and sinful burgers