The menu had varieties like Munchies Crunchies, Dabba Soup, Ghaasphoos Angrezi Style, Clay Oven Delicacies, Celebrities Special Bites, Curries & Saag Heaven, Indian Bread, Jodi #1, India's Chinatown, Italian Crush, Woodfire Pizzas, House Sizzlers, Desserts, Shakes & Juices.
• Bull Dozer- Mocktail based on Red Bull with the combination of Cucumber & Watermelon. It was sweet in taste & refreshing.
• Annas Roast Babycorn- Original ghee roasts from the suburbs of karavali regions.
• Soya Kheema Pav- From the streets of Mumbai, soft pav loaded with spicy Keema masala.
• Teriyaki Balls- Homemade veg balls topped with famous teriyaki sauce.
• Thai Laska- Classic Thai Soup cooked with fresh coconut milk.
• Paneer Tikka Masala- Indian style paneer tikka topped pizza.
• Indian Bread- Cheese Chilli Naan, Mirchi Lasoon Paratha, Punjabi Lacha Paratha & Rotis were really good.
• Chatpata Cones- Phaphda crisp cones filled with mysterious flavours.
• Tandoori Veggies - Clay oven cooked veggies topped Indian pizza.
• Soft Serv- Best & Soft Ice-cream served on cone.
The Bangalore Cafe is the option for Modern Indian & North Indian Chinese in the locality with pure veg.