I visited ShakesBierre- Brewpub & Kitchen with a few of my foodie friends on a sunny Saturday afternoon. They have 2 private rooms for karaoke where around 50 folks can gather. It can also be used for small parties or conference. The ambience of the restaurant is very eye-catchy and people will end up clicking a lot of photos here.
Coming to the food, the must tries are
- Shakesbiere Chips ( made of potato, Tapioca and banana)
- Podi Idli (yes please try it with the chutneys)
- Crispy chaat (surprise surprise chaat made from karela (bitter gourd) and spinach
- Stuffed paneer ( paneer stuffed with veggies, nuts and cheese)
- Fish tacos
- Moroccan Tagine
- Sugarcane virgin Mojito (a perfect mixture of Sugarcane juice with mint, lime and ginger)
- Miss Summer (Apple cucumber cooler with basil)
- Red wine poached pear
- Chocolate Creameaux
- Homemade Gelatos
Overall it is such a lovely place to spend time with your loved ones!