Bathinda Junction brings you the authentic Makki Di Roti, Sarson Da Saag and the trademark Butter chicken. So stop your search for pure Punjabi food because you are at the right place. Bhatinda Junction is the place to relax and enjoy the extravagant culture & rich traditional food.
I had some of the lip-smacking dishes like
• Punjabi Lassi - Sweet Lassi served chilled in Patiala glass.
• Chhaachh - Perfect spice chilled buttermilk served.
• Masala Papad - Fried papad topped with Onions, Tomato & Shredder Paneer.
• Dhaba Style Paneer Chilli - Spicy & Hot Panner Chilli with Perfect spice & taste.
• Chicken Pakoda - Perfect Desi fried chicken with secret spices served with Onions.
• Soya Chaap - Malai based Soya Chaap. It was perfect in taste & quality.
• Fish Tikka - Basa Fish was used for Fish Tikka. It was really good in taste with perfect grill.
• Bread - Authentic Bread like Makki Di Roti, Amritsari Stuffed Kulcha, Garlic Naan, Butter Kulcha and many other.
• Butter Chicken - Authentic & Perfect Butter chicken where gravy was really tasty & chicken was great.
• Dal Makhani - Butter based Dal Makhani has a great taste & it was good in taste.
• Churi - Jaggerey based Chapathi crushed dessert. It was perfectly mixed & served.