Bar - A special shout to Mr Gopi for his skills. He is great at the bar. I was down with a cold so he prepared a special hot herbal toddy for me and man I felt great. The taste was excellent and so was the presentation. They offer a great range of cocktails and mocktails.
Food - Where do I start? Loved everything we ate and the humongous portion sizes make sure that you are stuffed. Their tandoor items are their speciality and rightly so.
1. Tandoori Gobi - Soft and well marinated. This was delicious
2. Tandoori Broccoli - Again a great tasting dish. For people who otherwise don't eat broccoli, please try it here and you will fall in love with it
3. Tandoori Baby Corn - Scrumptious, perfectly cooked. It was evenly marinated with the right amount of masala
4. Pepper Mushroom - This was crunchy and tasty. The mushroom was cooked to perfection
5. Shanghai-style baby corn - This was again a nice starter. Goes very well with the drinks
All the starters were appetizing and very well presented
Coming to the main course, tried the Chef special vegetable dish which has different types of veggies. This was very delectable. Also tried the Paneer Mirch Masala which was a nice and spicy variant of the Paneer butter masala. Then had the soothing Dal Tadka which was a delight to eat. Had the butter tandoori roti which was soft and great to eat. Also tried the Schezwan Egg Fried Rice which was a perfect tasting Indo Chinese dish.
Kudos to the chef for whipping up some great delicacies. We were so full that couldn't try the desserts but am surely going to go back soon for the same.
Food - Awesome
Service - Super quick. A special mention to Devraj and Mallaya for their service
Hospitality - The staff is courteous and pay a lot of individual attention to each of the customers. Thank you Mr Harish (Floor In-charge) for being such a gracious host ;
Ambience - Retro and 4. Loved the open feel
Overall - A good place to visit with friends and family :)