Speaking about food, if you are wondering what to order as it's veg, they have put up all twists & turns in most of the dishes. I must say every dish has a lot of effort in their presentation be it the delightful decorations or the crockery used.
We did order:
* Shukla ki potli
* Paani poori: served it differently
* Dahi poori: must try
* Chatapate cones: absolutely yum
* Barela cheese pot: crunchy
* Baba brownie: yummy
* Satrangi atrangi: has tangy & masala taste
* Pizza: could be better in taste
* Big mammas broken tart: delightful
Most of the dishes tasted absolute yum. I loved the hospitality as well. You see a lot of people hopping in during weekends. A reservation could be better. Overall a great place to hop in. Would love to visit again.