1. Metabolism Booster - Perfect for the summer, this drink is extremely refreshing. Combines the goodness of apple, cucumber, beetroot etc.
2. Choco Peanut Butter Shake - Very delicious and refreshing; love the texture of the drink.
1. Carrot, Coconut and Ginger soup - Healthy and tasty; my personal favourite; loved the consistency and flavours
2. Raw Mango & Papaya with Crunchy Bitter Gourd Salad - This one is a killer; if I were given this form of salad every day, I would be so happy; amazing taste and love the crunchy bitter gourd.
3. Millet Mangalore Buns - A healthier version of the traditional dish. This one is made of millet and banana bread; must have!
4. Aloo Patha Tart Chaat with Crispy Bhindi - Again a must-have. Presentation of the dish is excellent and so is the taste; It's crispy and great to eat; love the potato-filled tarts.
5. Mix Grain Thalipeeth with Falafel - A very colourful dish and a must order off the menu item; loved the texture and flavour of the falafel and the beetroot chutney.
6. Shahi Palak & Paneer Jalfrezi Casserole - If you like your greens, you will love this dish to bits; I personally loved the flavour.
7. Millet Pizza - This was nice but not exactly my kind of pizza. The topping was shami kebab steak which was a twist to the dish and I liked that bit.
8. Apple Jalebi with Mango Coconut Rabri - This was a nice dessert; not overtly sweet yet appetising.
Overall verdict - Must visit for an overall dining experience
Food - Excellent (healthy, tasty, organic)
Service - Good
Ambience - Open and lot of green space
They have a great breakfast spread too from 8:30am to 11 am Tuesday to Sunday. They will be introducing Wine to the menu soon so all wine connoisseurs can enjoy a tasty meal with a glass of wine. Keep checking out the offers they have on delivery too cause they run some great deals and offers on the same.