One of the hidden gems in HSR, Vanilla Sky serves some really tasty food. One of the best tikkas I've had here in Bangalore and the ambience is great too.
I highly recommend you to try:
- Chicken Momos: they were so juicy and the filling was absolutely delicious.
- Natsu Kay: This dish was the highlight of my day! It has shredded chicken coated with ginger and garlic, it was perfectly flavoured in every way.
- Paneer Tikka: The paneer was soft and well-cooked. I really liked it.
- Egg Pakora: They were so well cooked and flavoured well with chat masala. Really gave me home-style snack vibes.
- Non-veg Platter: it had a variety of tikkas and tandoori chicken, I loved each of these, especial the tandoori chicken. It's called the Murgh ka khazana and do rightly named!
I also tried the Hara bhara kebab which was really tasty with the chutney, the rice which were quite flavourful.
They also serve nice cocktails and I really liked their Mojito.
Overall, I had a great first experience and I would definitely be going here again for the Tikkas, the Natsu Kay and Momos along with nice booze.