I was Welcomed by their signature Cocktail The Good Vibes - Bacardi mixed with Coconut syrup, and Pineapple juice was a legend of a cocktail. It was refreshing and energetic. I loved it. Kudos MJ for this amazing Cocktail. I also tried their Spice Me Up this was a kickback cocktail with amazing cinnamon flavour that would just give you a pleasant high while you sip it. I also had their Belgian Saison (Siren of the Sea) this beer had a mild taste of Honey in it which was my weakness. I loved it. Had to ask for more.
I started with,
* Veg Tachos - they were good attempt but need to work on it a lot.
* Katori Chaat - this was great, well balanced and well prepared.
* Jalapeno Cheese Balls - perfect. Well prepared and the cheese just melts as I consume it.
* Veg Spring Roll - it was good
* Tandoori Paneer Tikka - amazing, the panner was well cooked and the marination was even. I loved it
* Farmhouse Veggies - thin-crust well-stuffed pizza just made it amazing.
The combination of Cocktails and this pizza just made it perfect. I would love to visit this place again for their amazing cocktails.