Coming to the food and drinks, I am from Delhi and look for the authentic flavours when it comes to North Indian cuisine. This place appeased my taste buds and I highly recommend it.
1. Dahi Kebab - Delicious kebabs made of hung curd. This one was soft and melted in my mouth. Lightly spiced too which adds to the taste. You can't miss this
2. Peshawari Paneer Tikka - I haven't had a better Peshawari paneer tikka anywhere else in Bengaluru. This one was succulent. Paneer was soft and the stuffing was made of crunchy cashews and mashed paneer mixed with flavourful Indian spices. It was cooked to perfection.
3. Veg Bullet - This was a Chinese starter which was so well presented. A feast for the eyes as also the palate.
1. Dal Bukhara - A variant of the Dal Makhani, this is a must-have. It was slightly creamy and tangy and paired well with the bread.
2. Subz Miloni - A mix veg gravy, this one was tasty.
3. Lachha Paratha and Amritsari Naan - Both the bread were soft and cooked well. The Amristar Naan was stuffed and the stuffing was scrumptious.
4. Veg Biryani - I can write an ode to this biryani. This was so good that I was blown away. The aroma of the spices and rice wafted through the air. This is served with salad and raita. Again, highly recommend this.
1. Pineapple juice - No ice, no sugar added pure pineapple juice. Served in a huge glass and reasonably priced.
2. Masala Buttermilk - This is the perfect refreshing summer drink. I haven't had better masala buttermilk anywhere else ever. This was mildly spiced and extremely soothing. Must try.
Despite being a vegetarian, I loved this place as it has ample veg options. So if you relish Non-Veg cuisine, think no more and head over here immediately.
Service - Fast and attentive
Food - Delicious
Value for money
Overall verdict - Please don't miss it as it will appeal to you too !!!