* Watermelon Greek Salad: A traditional salad of lettuce, cherry tomato, watermelon, cucumbers, olives & green capsicum tossed in an Italian vinaigrette it was very tasty
* Tandoori Achari Aloo: Baby potatoes marinated in Indian spices & pickles & roasted in a Tandoor was something different and tasty
* Tandoori Broccoli: Broccoli florets marinated in yoghurt, cream, Indian spices & roasted in a tandoor, served with mint chutney was the highlight and taste really good
* Rava Upma Cheese Ball: Upma balls stuffed with cheese & coated in panko crumbs & fried, served with mint chutney, never taught up would be used this way, different style.
* Jalapeno Cheese Ball: Deep fried potato balls stuffed with jalapeno, corn & cheese, served with tangy tomato sauce
Veg pizza, Veg sandwich and Green Thai curry were too good. Finally, the desserts were wow. Looked as well as taste amazing
Beer: It was pretty good
Totally Good place to visit