It's vegetarian and the dishes are unique with amazing fusion and the main thing the presentation game here is on point
The must-haves here are:
* Panipuri: This is everyone's favourite here.
* Dahi Puri chat: Loved this. The stuffing was good
* Desi rangila jhula: this has 6 varieties of chats presented on the wheel.
* Bahubali kachori: This kachori is so huge that it can serve to more than 5 people
Must try mocktails.
* Three men at a big Ben- if you love chocolate then you will fall in love with this drink as it has brownie, chocolate and Peanut butter
*Sherlock Holmes addiction: this was my personal favourite as this was the blend of strawberry and coffee and it was so good.
Coming to the main part that's dessert, which I was impressed to the core
* Chocolate flower pot: This was pot look like dessert. Made of chocolate and contained beetroot and rasmalai.
* Chocolate wind bomb with nitrogen ice-cream
* White chocolate bowl: This was my favourite where the bowl was made of white chocolate and filled with black currant flavoured rabdi and nuts and all together taste yummy