The service was also very good, they take great care so that the guests are comfortable and satisfied.
Coming to the food they have an amazing spread of north Indian, Chinese, Thai and Burmese. Some of the best things I had were:
1. Paneer tikka: Cooked with some amazing flavours.
2. Salone Brocolli: The best dish I had and loved the taste to the core.
3. Khow Suey: Just perfect I would surely go here again for this.
4. Dal makhani, paneer tikka masala and malai kofta: loved these to the core amazing taste of all three.
5. Chocolate Moksha: This was just amazing combo with choco lava cake with caramel salted ice cream. A perfect blend of flavours.
A must-go place with your family or friends or even with your special someone.