1. Wearing a mask is compulsory.
2. At the entrance, you are offered a sanitizer.
3. Hair and Feet are properly covered.
4. Your temperature is checked.
5. Full body sanitization.
6. You will be given a disposable kit to wear.
7. The Stylist will be in a PPE suit.
Things to remember while visiting the Salon:
1. Wear a Mask.
2. Use elbows to open the doors.
3. Prefer Cashless, Online Payment.
4. Use your knuckles to press lift buttons.
5. Single-use kits for services.
6. Minimum to no direct contact for skin and hair. Since all the precautionary measures are been taken care of, I am more than delighted to see myself in the maintained look.