I had been here on a weekend with a bunch of party animals, it was full yet the service was pretty quick.
We did try a few of their signature cocktails, one of which was,
- Affairs [4/5], which is a whisky-based cocktail, combining Jameson and Jagermeister.
- Bernice [4/5] which is based out of Vodka, Jagermeister and citrus.
- Flaming Lamborghini [5/5]. Also tried the classic LIIT [5/5].
For food we had,
- Lobster Tail with Smoked Chili Sauce [5/5] recommended, the lobster chunks were crisp and was sauteed with veggies and chilli sauce.
- Chapli Kabab Pockets [4/5] recommended, is minced meat Tikki stuffed inside pita bread.
- Confit Chicken Tacos [4/5]
- Sichuan Spicy Chicken [5/5] recommended, is crispy fried chicken sauteed with veggies and pepper.
Ambience - 5/5
Cocktails - 4/5
Food - 5/5
Service - 5/5
Value for money - 4/5