In starter :
* Tandoori paneer tikka burger: paneer was soo soft n smooth like it melts in the mouth. The bun was also fresh and good.
* Afghani chaap roll: it was spicy & yummy. Flavours were coming out clearly.
* Malai chaap: this is my fav chaap. Was soo creamy, yummy? The texture was so satisfying. Loved it totally.
* Jaljala chaap: Basically jaljila means Pickle in Punjabi language. It was the star dish of that evening. It was super chapati, spicy & delicious. The flavor was soo amazing & superb.
* Afghani stuffed chaap:It was also too good & juicy.
In the Main course :
* Achari mushroom tikka: mushroom was good, fresh, slightly tangy in taste & spicy also.
* Lemon chaap tikka masala: It's been my favourite from that day. It was just amazing. The gravy was wow! The aroma, the flavours were just chumeswari. Must try it with kulcha or naan, you will definitely fall in love with this.
* Bhindi masala: It reminded me about my mom's hand made Bhindi curry. It was really good.
* Soya chaap fried rice: fried rice was good. Not soo oily. Rice was perfectly cooked.
* Onion Allu kulcha: stuffing was too good & sufficient. Loved it though.
In Desert :
* Gagar halwa = It was good, fresh. Really enjoyed it.
* Gulab jamun
ALL over each & every dish was super amazing and delicious. Must visit guyzz and have some authentic punjabi style chaap.