Coming to food, I had lassi and it was thick and delicious and filled with a lot of dry-fruits and you will get the dry fruits even on the last sip too. I even tried fruit cream and it was one amazing dessert which you can't stop at 1 serving.
Coming to starters,
* We tried Soya pops and it was perfect
* Cheese sticks is a must-try here. Crisp from outside and cheesy inside with perfect filings.
* Phulkas were soft and perfect
* Paranthas tastes good
* Cheese paratha was one amazing thing to try here. But make sure you have a good appetite because you will get full after having one serving because it's filling with cheese is really more.
* Paneer Masala was good
* Dal makhni was a show stopper as it was flavorful and tasted amazing
* Jeera rice was perfect.
Coming to end we tried Gulab jamun. Which came into disappointment. As it was thick and was not cooked well, but they made sure it LL be taken care & Masala chaas can't be forgotten. It was perfect.
To end the meal we had their Sweet pan and it was such satisfaction after having one amazing Punjabi meal.