Be warned, vegetarians. Their menu is a meat lover's paradise and is dominated by Persian delights such as Polo (the Persian version of biryani), rich gravies and flatbreads, and the most succulent and flavourful kababs we've eaten so far
- Kebab -E- Koobideh: Minced meat of the boneless chicken is grilled on a low flame to be perfectly done
- Kebab -E- Makhsoos: Its a unique Kebab, a mix of mutton Kheema and boneless chicken in chef special marination. Try out is once and you will fall for it
- Murgh Seen -E- Kebab: Boneless Chicken breast piece, marinated, grilled to prefection
- Joojeh Irani Kebab: Boneless Chicken Thigh pieces, marinated, grilled, and served on a skewer
- Persian Naan
- Mutton Lal Mas: It's a mutton curry prepared in a sauce of yoghurt and hot spices such as red Mathania chillies. This dish typically is very hot and rich in garlic, the gravy may be thick or liquid and is eaten with Naan or Persian Naan
- Gulab Jamun and Dal Ka Meetha.
Hei Banglore folks try out there food from Sheesh Kebab Resto / Frazer Town.
*Thank you so much Anas.n16 for the invite to the beautiful place.