The ambience is of the place is simply amazing and very similar to the other 2 branches, good music, fairly quick service, the staff is friendly and courteous. Visited this place on a weekend for lunch, it was crowded which does speak out loud that this is one of the favourite places to hang around.
Tried various dishes, few of my favourite dishes and highly recommended ones are as follows:
* Cheese burst chicken: chicken cheese balls, crisp fried and loaded with cheese. served with loads of garlic fries.
* Great Irish fish and chips: Tried this in various place and many were disappointing, but the fish and chips of this place are now my favourites. Fresh fish fillets with beer batter - crisp-fried and served with loads of spicy garlic fries and homemade tartar.
* The sourdough fondue bowl: a sourdough bread loaded with hot cheese sauce, served with spicy grilled chicken, smoked chicken sausages, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
* Old school Mac and cheese: Fan of Mac and Cheese? this is a must-try. Just a classy bowl of mac n cheese with a special homemade cheese sauce.
* Beer can roast chicken: My favourite main-course, a mild spices sauce with rich beer flavour sauce served with roasted potatoes and veggies.
Finally, the best of the meal - desserts, Absolutely loved the desserts of this place,
* Nutty caramel pie: Rich and gooey peanut butter caramel pie with a layer of rich chocolate ganache served with hot caramel sauce. Peanut butter fans what are you waiting for?
* Dual chocolate torte: a layer of dark chocolate, a layer of white chocolate, sounds so simple and tastes just amazing!
* The Irish Riverdance - the best one for the last - A large beer mug loaded with goodness and happiness - the contents are a gooey brownie, brownie crumble, dark chocolate bites, chocolate truffles, chocolate cookies, caramelized nuts, caramel sauce and vanilla.