PARKING: Might be difficult to find parking. The cafe is right above Kanti Sweets and opposite Central, and there's limited parking space below. So if you're going by a 4 wheeler, might be difficult.
Ambience: Cute and Cozy. You have bean-bags to chairs to sofas, so choose your corner! Also, books and games for us to play around while we wait for our order.
WHAT I HAD :
So they do keep updating their menu now and then, so you can always ask them about the new stuff!
- Iced Tea: These were a bummer as they did lack taste. But they were happy enough to exchange it with other shakes.
- Mango Thickshake: YUM and apt for the mango season!
- Banarasi Paan ThickShake: Another favourite which was mild and good.
- Honey Chilli Potatoe: This was one of those starters that would make your day! Crispy and yummy!
- Cheese Nachos and Fries: Please gobble them up before the cheese melts right away.
- Penne Alfredo Pasta: Was a bit too bland again but I'm sure with the right seasoning, this would've been perfect!
- Blueberry Baked Yogurt: My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! Also, this was topped with fresh cut mangoes and damn, mangoes are a treat with ANYTHING!
- Choco Oreo Waffle: The waffle was crisp, with the right amount of chocolate and oreo drizzled on!
Other things you could try are :
- Mini Nutella Pancakes topped with Bananas
- Arabiatta Pasta
- Variety of Burgers and Sandwiches
- Cake Pops, Icecreams, Icecream rolls, Doughnuts
Overall, a quaint place to laze around any evening!