Coming to the food.
* Cosmopolitan cocktail: which was good
* Kaala Katta: mocktail which was ok-ish.
* Peanut chat for quick bites which was tasty & good.
* Butter chicken gol gappa: it's a different dish to be tried on but the taste was average. As it was a creamy curry of butter chicken.
* Creamy seafood soup: it had a mixture of seafood in it.
* Flying Gobi: its a saucy Gobi dish
* Chicken wings: even this had an almost similar taste as that of Gobi
* Bbq chicken pizza: which was thin crust & ok taste
* Biriyani: tasted good
* Brownie & ice cream: it was a sizzler.
Bunny chow: it's a loaf of bread filled with some Thia curry. This could be a must-try here.
Overall it's was a good experience being there. Probably the food quality can still be improved.