For the food:
- I really liked their pizzas, especially the veg farmhouse pizza.
- loved the Tomato Basil Bruschetta, it was absolutely delicious!
- Hanna's Al Ajillo: A prawn dish which was so well cooked and seasoned perfectly. I loved it.
- Seafood Croquet: They are something I've not tried before and loved it.
- Lemon Chicken: This was cooked Asian/Chinese style and I really liked it.
They also have some amazing range of cocktails and I liked the Strawberry Chocolate Martini and the gin-based cocktails.
Overall I had a great first experience and highly recommend their pizzas, the staff is humble and pricing is very decent. It was a really special visit too as I made my first pizza here. So do go here for a nice pizza and cocktails with your girls and have a gala time!