* Seer fish Tawa fry - served hot on the table it was well marinated, nicely cooked and it was so delicious.
* Mutton ghee roast - it was excellent, Mutton was so soft and every bite the ghee flavour was giving the treat.
* Appam - first time I tried appam over here I became fan it was so tasty.
* Neer Dosa I just want to say wow it was so soft and yummy.
For the main course, we tried -
* Bangada masala with Kerala parotta it was equally good and mouthwatering.
In Rice items we tried like - Ghee roast chicken biryani - I guess one of the best Biriyani "never before and never after" Chicken fried rice was quite tasty. What was were my favourite dessert. Caramel custard is to die for, roasted - sweet syrup of custard made us have a second.
A pure authentic and highly mouthwatering Mangalore cuisine is what this restaurant delivers.
Must-try dishes are like :
. Neer Dosa
. Mutton ghee roast
. Seer fish tawa fry
. Chicken fried rice
. Ghee roast chicken biryani
. Caramel custard
Ambience is good, service is quick and staff are very attentive. Overall my meal experience was tasty and delicious.