This place is the huge and very spacious, simple yet elegant ambience. They have indoor, outdoor and rooftop seating available. The service is surprisingly quick. A really good place to hang out with friends and family. If you are a South Indian the food here will make you feel homely.
Tried various dishes, the quality of food for the price is a bang for the buck. Although the quantity is towards the lesser side, the quality of food is just amazing.
Few of my highly recommend dishes would be,
* Deccan chips, this is a must-try, Malabar parantha cut in tiny chips and crisp fried and tossed with Peri Peri masala. Served with spicy mayo dip.
* Ghee Roast dosa tacos, yes you read it right, tacos made out of dosa. Rich flavoured ghee roast prawns served on tiny dosas. The fluffy dose and spicy ghee roast, a surprisingly delicious combination.
* Gunpowder Aioli pepper chicken pizza, gunpowder does tickle the pallets, a thin crust pizza, gun powder spread with the sauce, generous amount of cheese and tangy and spicy peppers chicken.
* Yelagiri chicken lollipops, crisp fried chicken lollipops, season with spices and a Spicy dip.
* Bisi Bele Poppers, all new way of eating Bisi Bele bath, crisp fried popped stuffed with Bisi bele bath.
* Potli biryani, one of Karnataka's favourite Donne biryani, rich flavours and very well made. A must-try.
* Elaneer payasam pudding, pudding with chunks of fresh tender coconut, a delightful dessert.
Had a great dining experience, has become one of my favourites for South Indian cuisine. Thank you all the staff for making the experience a pleasant one. Can't wait to visit again and try more of their dishes.