Coming to their menu, no doubt I was there to try their Paratha. But their menu also has items like veg n Non-veg starters, Paratha, Chaas & Lassi. Their Paratha starts with a minimum queen-size (serves 2-3 ppl), King-size (5-6 ppl) and the biggest Emperor size(7-8ppl). They also got Nonveg stuffed paratha a.
I did try the below items as well:
* Tangdi kabab: for a change, this had a kheema stuffing inside and tasted good.
* Paneer Angara: it was normal paneer starter
* Lassi: was chilled and thick but could have been better.
* Chaas: normal buttermilk with a bit of masala added
* Corn, paneer paratha: absolutely yum with chutney, pickle, raitha & a lump of butter.
No matter how big the size, they do serve tasty must try parathas. That hot parathas are heavenly. Service was a bit slow though when there wasn't any crowd maybe it takes time to prepare one. But a good place to tasty hot parathas.