* Veg masala khichdi: Filled with veggies and classic Indian spices tasted just wow.
* Palak Paneer Khichdi: Khichidi made with spinach and soft panner and grated cheese on it made an amazing combination
* Achari Khichdi: This khichidi was something different and reminded me of khichidi which mom makes at home, this was with a blend of tangy spices which tasted really good.
When it comes to Dahi, they have different options for dahi like Panjabi Kadhi (Punjabi delicacy simmered in spices and yogurt, Plain Dahi, Mix Beg Raita (perfect mix of cucumber, onion, Tomato and curd, Burhani Raita (special raita made with yoghurt, garlic and chilli powder) this was something different, I tried it for the first time.
* Rasmalai: It is a Bengali dessert made of soft panner with creamy milk, this was so good and still feel the taste of it, it was a perfect blend
* Angoori Rasmalai: This was good too, but it was with small pieces of soft panner blended well with the creamy milk.
* Jaljeera was so good and refreshing drink with a tangy, sour and spicy taste and aromatic.
* Masala Chaas a perfect way to cool off during summer, this was flavourful and refreshing.
Each khichdi bis served with Dahi, papad and pickle. An amazing place to experience and experiment with the taste of khichdi.