In Appetizers we tried:
1. Prawn in Chilli Bomb Sauce: Deep fried prawns served with chilly sauce. the sauce was not too sweet or spicy. It was delicious.
2. Poached wontons in a bowl: Wantons served in flavourful broth. We tried chicken coriander & Pork Ginger. It was one of the best dishes.
3. Japanese Panko Fries (Pork): Juicy pork with crispy fried batter & served with katju sauce and wasabi mayo. It tasted great.
In Mains we ordered:
Burmese inspired curried Ramen (Khow suey) Chicken: Extra Large portion, 2 people can share this easily and would definitely love it.
In Desserts we tried:
1. Panko fried banana with Tender coconut ice cream. It was delicious.
2. Green Tea Matcha Ice Cream: It was one of the best ice creams I ever had. Loved the matcha green tea flavor.
3. Wasabi Ice Cream: I never imagined Wasabi ice cream will be so yummy. It did not have the pungent flavor of Wasabi.
Service was a bit slow. Staffs were courteous & attentive. Check for the portion size before ordering, some portions are huge which is enough for 2 people. Since the portions are huge this place is budget friendly.