• Rose Wine: The classic Rosè you could ask for
• Watermelon Mojito: This was a bit on the sweeter side and had a really good minty flavour.
• Bread: Some assorted bread basket with nice garlic butter to start with. Really goes well with the Rose Wine.
• Chicken Caesar Salad: Really loved this one! Classic Caesar Salad with some really juicy lettuce.
• Parmesan Chips: Liked this one. Had a nice cheesy flavour.
• Broccoli & Parmesan Soup: This was so yummy and comforting. A must-try. Tastes amazing when you have it while it's hot
• Portobello Mushroom Caps: Some really good Mushrooms you'll get in here. If you're a mushroom lover, this one for you
• Margherita Pizza: Really good amount of Mozzarella. Loved this one
• Pollo Picante: This one had chicken & jalapenos. I loved this one. It had a nice spicy flavour and was really deliciousness
• Pesto Burratina: Caramelized onions & burrata with some Pesto sauce. Was okayish.
• Gooey Chocolate Cake: Tasted well. Was a little gooey.
Overall had a really good experience. A must visit place!!