The food and drinks we had there were:
1. 3D Sunshine - Well-presented mocktail with a good fusion of flavours and was lip-smacking.
2. Non- Alcoholic Sangria - It was served in unique u-shaped glassware well presented and had watermelon base and was just on point taste.
1. Hummus 3 Ways- It was a hummus platter with three flavours of hummus- plain, pesto & beetroot. Served with soft pita bread.
2. Paneer Sambal- Fresh paneer cooked in sambal sauce and tasted very good.
3. Tangy Paneer Pizza - It was a thin crust base pizza with well-topped paneer and soft crust.
4. Schezwan Noodles - It was well made and tasted very good.
1. Mango Rasmalai- Rasmalai served in a glass topped with mango pieces.