1. Litchi and Lime Margarita: People who prefer sweeter mocktails should go for this one. It is served in the form of ice gola and served in a very unique glass.
2. Crime-Master GoGo: This mocktail is a must-try in case you're visiting this place, loved it!
3. Pani Puri Ke Cigars: Pani puri stuffings served in the form of cigar rolls with pudina pani served in a shot glass. So very unique and yet delicious.
4. Thepla Tacos: This fusion of Mexican and Gujarati is classic. Tacos made up of theplas and the stuffings inside was too delicious. This is a must-try.
5. Mexican Shots: 7 layers served in a shot glass of rice, sour cream, jalapenos and olives, mayo and cheese and salsa sauce. These shots aren't a miss.
6. Cheese Quesadilla Tower: Quesadillas with an amazing filling of kidney beans and served with literally so much of cheese sauce poured over it. Wow!
7. Indi-Chini Sizzler: Loved this sizzler! It had fried rice, french fries tossed in schezwan sauce and served with veggies like zucchini, broccoli and bell peppers and sizzler served with schezwan gravy. This sizzler is a must-try.
8. Hakka Noodles: Tasty!
9. Chocolate Blast Freak shake: Chocolate milkshake served with brownie and Icecream. Total sugar rush for me.
10. Lava Kulfi: Lava molten chocolate cake served with Malai Kulfi. So unique and so yummy! This dessert is a must-try. Love love loved it.
Planning for a proper family lunch or dinner? This place is a must-try. Plus the food is amazing and the quantity is quite good. Plus the pretty decor. Also, they have acoustic nights every Friday. It was altogether an amazing experience to try fusion dishes.