They have a variety of some signature cocktails that blew my mind both ways ;)
I visited this place for a Sunday brunch and it had a great vibe.
We started with a shot of turmeric latte, which is a welcome complimentary drink with their main ingredient turmeric; infused with cinnamon and nutmeg.
The drinks menu was very impressive. I tried pink cloud, imli sour, ginger minger, rum kafir lime explosion and aamchi rita and I would rate all of them 5/5.
For the starters, we ordered
1. Paneer ambi tikka that was soft and delicious
2. Oorgai idli vathakal (mini idlis tossed with gunpowder. They were great but also pretty dry as they don’t serve any kind of condiments.)
3. Tandoori shakarkand(sweet potato) which melts immediately into your mouth
4. Kozi ellu veruval, a popular Mangalorean dish which was a finger-licking delight.
5. Chicken tikka (I have had better)
Then comes the main course, where we ordered Malabar theeyal, Palak ki bhurji (loved it absolutely), kozhi Chettinad, Goan fish curry and the best was dal makhani.
And being fond of South Indian cuisine, how could I missed sambar and rice.
Also, how could I end my meal here without ordering some desserts! So I called for hot mini jalebis with rabdi and elaneer payasam. I would rate it 4.5/5
Overall, I had a great time at Talli turmeric. The chefs have brought the diverse flavours of India in their menu and a special thanks to the management for hosting such a wonderful lunch.