* Butter Beer: This has been my favourite constant, it’s a beer with a twist along with some vodka, egg white & apple juice.
* LOTD LIIT: The five spirits mixed, the presentation was good with some fire, it would make you a bit tipsy.
* Beer infused chicken: I found it to be a bit oily, but apart from that, it is chicken infused in beer and deep-fried. Served along with the green chutney which I loved it.
* Maple syrup chicken lollipop: Just normal lollipop with some sweet and tangy flavour.
* The lord of meet: It's a thin crust pizza with roasted chicken. Chicken sausages, olives and cheese.
* Burnt Garlic sauce: It’s the garlic sauce with some rice, the garlic sauce with some veggies and prawns along with mild flavours.
Overall, I had a great experience here as always. I love the vibe, food and drinks. Would recommend to try out drinks here. Definitely, a place to chill.