We had some good delicacies and they are:
- Non-veg dim sums were yummy and authentic. Veg had its sway and the colour attracted us to have more of it.
- Malai chicken tikka had amazing flavours and loved it a lot.
- Sushi was exactly like how I like and we finished it at once.
- The chicken burger was different and it was good and served with fries that made it more enjoyable.
- The black chicken was something new and good that I had today.
- Cocktails and mocktails were good and we also had shakes and my favourite was the mango and cheesecake shake.
In mains we had Chole and chicken curry which were lip-smacking and I loved lachha paratha as it was soft.
In dessert, we had a Brownie and Five river mud cake. The mud cake was heavenly bliss. It just melts in the mouth.
My experience was good and would definitely recommend it.