Mexican, Indian, European, Asian, Street Food, Bar, Mediterranean
The food reflects local dishes of various regions and prices are reasonable.
* Chakhna Platter: It was filled with Popcorn, masala peanuts, chana jor garam, three kinds of fried papad and colour fingers.
* Ganna Gaad Ke Drink made of sugarcane juice, mint, amla juice, elderflower n rock salt.
* There have Gol Gappas shots and 'Aloo Tikki' in total nukkad style. It was beautifully presented, sweet and sour water for Gol Gappar was severed in shot glasses.
* Mumbai Vada Pav: Hot and had just the right kind of texture and spices with delicious chutneys.
* Honey Chilli Potato: It was kick-ass delicious.
* Lucknawi Galouti on Mini Warki Paratha and a Dry Chilli Chicken, they are spicy, flavoursome and delightful.
* Fish and Chips: Well cooked fish (super soft inside and crispy outside) and basic french fries served with lettuce and baby tomatoes.
* Ginger Chicken Momos: Will give you street-side Momo's feel.
* Heritage Superfood Salad: Quinoa, Beetroot, lentil is must try.
* Mini Paneer Jalebi With Rabri: who doesn't like dessert with this combo
* Peanut Butter Shake and Popcorn Coffee: Delicious, must try
* Food and Ambience is great.
* Music was good.