Tried quite a few dishes and must say this place proves the saying 'healthy food cannot be tasty' is just a myth. Following are some of my favourite dishes which I would love to recommend.
* Spinach Hara pyaz and water chestnuts Momo, this is a must-try, goodness from spinach and water chestnuts adds a crunch and the dips served with it is just a perfect combination.
* Spicy sprout filled gol gappa, are you a fan of gol gappa? Then this is a must-try, Puri filled with spicy sprouts and served with 3 different varieties of pani, a regular spicy, a mango flavoured and a pomegranate flavoured.
* Mutton galouti on mint kuttu bread, mutton galouti is my favourite and this place does serve some flavorsovorsome dish. Instead of regular coin parota, they serve a healthy kuttu bread as a base.
* Kathal quinoa biryani, an absolute treat for veg people, a flavoursome biryani made from quinoa instead of rice and loaded with chunks of jackfruit or kathal.
* Lucknowi cashew mutton korma, a rich in flavour and aroma with succulent mutton pieces. One of my favourites will visit only for this.
* Berry ice cream, a gelato with really good flavours of blueberry, a must-try.
* Caramelized banana cake, this is a highly recommended dish, a moist banana cake topped with a generous amount of hot caramelized banana and lots of caramel sauce. Just can't stop munching.
Had a pleasant dining experience, if you are someone who's in search of health and delicious food then look no further.