Sreepathy, better known as Agent Foodie, is switching up his regular Maggi with this simple ramen recipe.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What You Need:
1 packet of Maggi
4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 tbsps of crushed ginger
2 tbsps of soy sauce
1.5 cups of water
1 medium-sized onion, chopping
Any crunchy and leafy vegetables -- broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beetroot, baby corn, spinach, bok choy and mushrooms
Salt & pepper to season
1. Cook the Maggi noodles for less than two minutes without adding the Tastemaker. Drain and keep it aside.
2. In a pot, saute ginger and garlic along with onions until everything turns light brown.
3. Add water to the above mix followed by soy sauce and the Tastemaker. Let it boil on low flame for 15 minutes.
4. Cut and cook the vegetables for the toppings until they are soft yet crunchy. If you are using bok choy or spinach, blanch them for a minute and a half in boiling water (use the same boiling water as you used for the vegetables). No need to cook carrots and beetroot.
5.Once the stock is done, taste it and season it with salt and pepper accordingly. No need to drain it.
6. In a bowl, add the stock followed by the noodles, and then the toppings. Bonus topping: Soft boiled eggs/fried egg.
7. Click a picture, tag us on Instagram, and enjoy your ramen!