About the food we tried,
* Masala Papad was the best, it was a different kind of papad served with salad on it which gave a good combination and tasted good.
* Palak Shorba was not that great, had little raw smell.
* Lemon Coriander soup had no flavour of lemon and coriander.
* Paneer Tikka was very soft and good.
* Mushroom Pepper Dry was a good but little oily.
* Good Subzis were decent & Tandoor Roti was good and the highlight was the Cheese Garlic Nan. They also serve a different variety of desserts.