Personalize your experience
Set City

Body & Earth-Friendly, This Herbal Brand Has Much To Offer!

253 Interested |

Nature O Care

icon-placeAvailable on LBB

What Makes It Awesome

Infused with Ayurvedic goodness, give a shot to Nature-O-Care if you're ready to leave behind chemically-loaded daily use products for natural ones. The switch as such is difficult, especially when it comes to hair care (as herbal shampoos can be drying) and facial care, but this Ahmedabad-based brand seems to have a solution to all your problems. 

Started by Sachin Daga who hails from a family invested in Ayurvedic products from the 1930s, Nature-O-Care claims to offer 97 percent herbal products that are cruelty-free and also vegan with the remaining 3 percent being edible-grade preservatives (as in safe) and essences they use in order to maintain the potency of the herbs that go into their product range. It's this transparency of theirs that impressed me the most, followed by their wide range of daily use products like vanilla and rose lip balm, essential oils, kokum and almond body lotion, and more. 

They have handmade soaps too (chamomile, kesar sandalwood, minty tulsi) along with baby care products. But it's their haircare range I am most interested in. Claimed to be made as per the vedas, their Maha Bringraj hair oil is one of their bestsellers, and apparently when used with their Triphala Hair Cleanser won't leave your hair dry at all. It was amazing to hear Daga say how they use nearly 250 kgs of herbs to extract 25 litres of this hair potion! Their pain balm is another hotshot of a product, made with nearly 51 herbs and offering 90 percent oil content (which apparently makes balms all the more effective). It is like we can smell their Chamomile and Apple Green Body Wash too. Prices for most products range between INR 180 to INR 800, so you don't have to shell out too much to experiment. 

They have travel kits and amazing combos too that you can gift a loved one or even treat yourself to. Their packaging is also earth-friendly as they used 100 percent recyclable bottles for their products.


If you're looking for some essential oils such as citronella or sweet almond, they have that too. And we have them on Shop on LBB for you! Go shop, now.