* Cold coffee and the chocolate milkshake was delicious and highly fresh.
*Masala garlic bread: Highly recommended for everyone who visits this place. The bread is homemade which makes it the softest bread I've eaten till date. It's perfectly blended with cheese and masala.
*Lasuni chicken tikka: Can try this without thinking much. The subtle flavour of garlic and served with mint chutney.
*Paneer tikka: It was a little dry but the flavours were good.
*Tandoori vegetables: Perfectly sauteed Vegetables with garlic, pepper and salt. Good appetizer.
*Pizza: Tried the famous ITALIAN JOB pizza recommend by the owner Mr Vijay. The best pizza I've had to date. Loved the crust. It's thin and made so fresh. The chilly oil which they put on the pizza is too delicious. A must-try dish here.
*Assorted bread: Every bread was soft and fluffy. Done perfectly.
*Veg gravies: Stuffed tomato gravy was done well with cashew paste.
* Kadai paneer had good flavours.
* Gobi masala was delicious
* Butter chicken: no one can go wrong with this. Perfectly cooked chicken with delicious tomato-based gravy was perfect with a roti.
* Mutton rogan josh: perfectly cooked mutton with rich tomato gravy and all Indian spices. The spice level is perfect. Another recommend a dish.
* Veg pulav was done well with cashews and veggies.
* Rice kheer: Not a Desserts person. But it had a good amount of sweet in it which made it delicious.